After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is AF your favourite band and why?

+5
Beautiful_Monster
Diane
Caz
The Key
Franneke
9 posters

Go down

Is AF your favourite band?

Is AF your favourite band and why? Vote_lcap70%Is AF your favourite band and why? Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
Is AF your favourite band and why? Vote_lcap10%Is AF your favourite band and why? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Is AF your favourite band and why? Vote_lcap0%Is AF your favourite band and why? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is AF your favourite band and why? Vote_lcap20%Is AF your favourite band and why? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Is AF your favourite band and why? Empty Is AF your favourite band and why?

Post by Franneke Tue May 27, 2008 5:34 am

Do I need to answer? Razz Very Happy

YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Very Happy Twisted Evil

even if actually had get to know lots and lots of new and amazing bands, this band keep in my first place, love them forever I love you

and you?
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Is AF your favourite band and why? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Is AF your favourite band and why? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Is AF your favourite band and why? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is AF your favourite band and why? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Is AF your favourite band and why? Empty Re: Is AF your favourite band and why?

Post by The Key Tue May 27, 2008 7:00 pm

hahahha

Everybody knows.. of course, AF is my favourite band!! lol!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Is AF your favourite band and why? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Is AF your favourite band and why? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Is AF your favourite band and why? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is AF your favourite band and why? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Tue May 27, 2008 8:56 pm

Yes After Forever are my favourite band! cheers

They are just amazing, i'm more and more impressed the more i listen Twisted Evil As soon as i heard their new self titled album i was hooked! Floor's voice just blows me away and the music is the best i have ever heard in Femme Metal! cheers Oh and it was the grunting in AF that finally made me appreciate grunts altogether
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Tue May 27, 2008 10:12 pm

After Forever have always been my favourite band. Even though they have taken a year out I have been listening to a lot more new bands but AF always have that first place in my heart Cool
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Is AF your favourite band and why? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Is AF your favourite band and why? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Monster Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:42 pm

YEAH! IT IS MY FAVOURITE BAND! JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST IN EVERYTHING THEY DO!
Beautiful_Monster
Beautiful_Monster
Follow in the Cry
Follow in the Cry

Female
Number of posts : 591
Location : Russia, South-Western Siberia, Novosibirsk/Kemerovo
Humor : Black!
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://vkontakte.ru/id9346766?73623

Back to top Go down

Post by harzza1 Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 am

yes, my favourite. I'm also HUGE Epica fan. I respect their music, because they're using classical elements with the band. I fucking love em. Dreamflight is my favourite song and that's why if someone asks "what kind of music you like?" I can easily answer "listen after forever's dreamflight and you know exactly what kind of music I like". It has the classical elements, awesome riffs, a bit progressiveness, A CHOIR, silent part, noisy part, female lead singer, grunts. I mean there's no way to make more elements anymore! Silent parts aren't always needed, but for example in that song it like fades away to the chillpart, then launches a tight riff with grunts and immediately after the choir comes in. live I'd be already unconscious in that moment, seriously.

harzza1
Estranged
Estranged

Male
Number of posts : 31
Humor : Yes (:D)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ene Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:10 pm

Its not my favourite but i like it,
they got some really good songs and Floor has great voice.
Ene
Ene
Estranged
Estranged

Number of posts : 18
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by taytayroxbigtime Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:55 pm

I listen to After Forever, and they aren't my favourite band. Why? You'll ask...

Because my favourite band is Closterkeller and I'm obsessed with them Very Happy
taytayroxbigtime
taytayroxbigtime
Member of the Month

Female
Number of posts : 211
Humor : Strange/Logical
Bless :
Is AF your favourite band and why? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Is AF your favourite band and why? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen_Angel Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:09 pm

yeap because right now i adore them.... right now yeah they are my most beloved! i think they are true artists
Frozen_Angel
Frozen_Angel
Estranged
Estranged

Female
Number of posts : 16
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

http://www.tarjaturunengr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down