After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Break of After Forever

+2
The Key
Franneke
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Empty Re: The Break of After Forever

Post by The Key Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Caz, I saw them live (2006) but I need to meet them.. Sad

Last edited by The Key on Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:47 pm

I've never meet them, never attended any concert of them, never nothing too Sad

but now I have faith, they will back!

Anyway, some ppl spceulates they're gonna back but without some member Sad arrghhh, I hate to read those comments!!!!

Mad Sad
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:36 pm

What member? Sander? That would be horrible Mad But worse still would be Floor leaving! Shocked I honestly don't know what i'd do if she left Sad
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:59 pm

Both, Sander and Floor are necessary in AF. They ARE After Forever.
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :
The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:15 pm

yeah, AF are mainly Floor and Sander! ( but all the band is important, I'd say Joost second that!)

these stupid ppl says Sander wont back, he'll left the band, but the band will get back anyway!

I dont think so! I wanna all AF back!!! And I trust it will be so!!!
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:28 pm

I have been reading that thread on the official forum and what you quoted Fran paying attention to it a break is a break it doesnt mean they are splitting up it just basically means that it could take a while for them to come back. Fans like ourselves have to stick by them and show our support. I know its hard because I know some of you are dying to see them live but when they do come back you will realise the waiting was really worthit!

If Sander didnt return to the band then AF wouldnt continue. AF is Sander's band and he manages it himself nowadays anyway. I think if some of the other members didnt return then it would continue.

Anyway Fran I havent read anyway that they would be back but without some members? who are people speculating about?? Razz
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:50 pm

aha, yes!!! Razz

well, add to it that these days I've being really down Sad

but, if I've said that its in part influenciated for these ppl who says this bullshit about Sander, and also because I've read all later months many interviews by Sander and many of his comments ( even in the same official forum) sounds so pesimistic that in some way this affect us and I ( and another fans) sometimes lose hope they could come back, and its really hard and sad Sad
but now, with this new post, I think they will come back, *hopeful*
they are my favourite ever band, I just hope so u.u
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Franneke wrote: many interviews by Sander and many of his comments ( even in the same official forum) sounds so pesimistic that in some way this affect us and I ( and another fans) sometimes lose hope they could come back, and its really hard and sad Sad
but now, with this new post, I think they will come back, *hopeful*
they are my favourite ever band, I just hope so u.u

It's true. Sander was pessimistic. We were sad because of his comments but now I think he changed his mind.
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 pm

aha, yeah!

that's because I just wrote that, at least I agreed with some comments over there, because Sander himself has been very pessimistic( always saying "if AF would come back" and things like that, always if if if...), so what rest for us the fans if the main lead of the band is so pessimistic?
Sad

but again, now we have hopes again they'll come back! Smile
( he at least wrote: "this doesnt mean AF will end...", what its a big difference with his old posts on board Razz)

yay! so now let's stay positive! they'll back! cheers
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Yeah.. Keep the AF spirit alive!!!!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:11 pm

Ive always thought they would never return previously but from his statement on the official forum yesterday I have nothing but hope now I think we all know by now that Sanders life seems to be AF .

I know it is quite weird or however you want to put it but I have supported AF now for as long as I can remember and if they decided not to come back I would be really really upset I wouldnt know what to do with my life (only kidding!!) but they never got the chance to break through before this break and get a bigger fan base. I would like to see them successful they really frigging deserve it they have worked so hard for everything and they are the most amazing genuine people you could ever meet.

I should stop now haha Razz Cool
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Break of After Forever - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:00 am

1 year already ... Suspect What a Face
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:28 am

I can wait more.. I won't be able to see them in the end of this year. hehe
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:15 pm

The Key wrote:I can wait more.. I won't be able to see them in the end of this year. hehe

hehe Razz I also cant wait more, sometimes I'm REALLY annoyed with this fcking waiting arrghhh Evil or Very Mad

now I have the feeling the band wont return yet... I just read this on Ruud Jolie's myspace ( Within Temptation guitarplayer)

The Damian Wilson band

Hello my friends,

in october I'm gonna do a couple of shows with Damian Wilson (Threshold, Landmarq, Ayreon, Rick Wakeman). The band will also feature Joost vd Broek (After Forever, Ayreon) on keys, Kristoffer Gildenlöw (Dial, ex-Pain of Salvation) on bass and Dirk Bruinenberg (Dial, ex-Elegy) on drums...

I'm really excited and I'm looking forward to play with these guys. Great musicians and really nice people. One perfect combination if you'd ask me!

Don't know where we're gonna play but the idea is to do Holland, Belgium and Germany. Maybe even the UK but I'll keep you posted on where and when...

Cheers, take care and don't play with fire...

Ruud

that means that in october Joost will be out, I dunno, I'm just thinking... maybe this break will take much more
Suspect Mad Neutral

what do you think???
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:35 am

I said I CAN wait, hehe, just because I won't be able to go to their concerts in the end of this year, my baby cannot go to those places. I'm going to be very depressive if they come to Brazil and I couldn't see them.

Honestly, I thinkk they won't return in this semester. I mean, Sander must promote HDk, Floor didn't finish her project..
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:45 pm

ooops, I misunderstood, I'm a bit upset lately Embarassed Razz

yeah, I understand your point,well I also dont think they return this semester, I think they could return second half of the year, let's wait that will be when you are able to attend their concert Very Happy
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2