After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the owner of those hands? LOL

2 posters

Go down

Who is the owner of those hands? LOL

Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Vote_lcap0%Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Vote_lcap100%Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Vote_lcap0%Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Empty Who is the owner of those hands? LOL

Post by Franneke Fri May 30, 2008 4:28 am

hahaha, I guess you all know this pic as well Razz Laughing

But I see 4 hands so I think they could be Floor and Bas maybe Razz what do you think? Razz

Who is the owner of those hands? LOL L_ca440ab1eb966bf71fb00bf5792d8c77
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Empty Re: Who is the owner of those hands? LOL

Post by The Key Fri May 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Bas' hands. His arms are stronger.. Razz

They arent Andre's hands because he's sitting, as you can see..
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Empty Re: Who is the owner of those hands? LOL

Post by Franneke Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:28 am

AHahahaha, true! Razz

but indeed I see 4 hands, it must to be Bas and Floor Laughing
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 pm

I only see two hands!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Who is the owner of those hands? LOL Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down