After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short live performance this Sunday!!!

5 posters

Go down

Short live performance this Sunday!!! Empty Short live performance this Sunday!!!

Post by PurpleFusions Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 pm

From Floor's myspace..

Joost & Floor play a acoustic set in Roermond

Even though the band is having a break, Joost and Floor will do a 30 minutes acoustic set in Roermond coming Sunday (1st of June) . At the square in front of the trainstation they will play you some After Forever songs, starting at 13:00.
Hope to see you!!!
PurpleFusions
PurpleFusions
Estranged
Estranged

Male
Number of posts : 98
Bless :
Short live performance this Sunday!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Short live performance this Sunday!!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Short live performance this Sunday!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Short live performance this Sunday!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Short live performance this Sunday!!! Empty Re: Short live performance this Sunday!!!

Post by Franneke Fri May 30, 2008 7:48 pm

I wish I could live in the Netherlands
Sad
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Short live performance this Sunday!!! Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Short live performance this Sunday!!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Short live performance this Sunday!!! Empty Re: Short live performance this Sunday!!!

Post by The Key Fri May 30, 2008 7:52 pm

Me too. Neutral
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Short live performance this Sunday!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Short live performance this Sunday!!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat May 31, 2008 4:10 am

its an acoustic show and short I know, but I thought they are in a break, this means a stop of all their activities, I dont like this, its unjust, how many years more have to wait for see them some fcking time???
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
Short live performance this Sunday!!! Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Short live performance this Sunday!!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:07 am

any video?
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :
Short live performance this Sunday!!! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Short live performance this Sunday!!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:21 am

its tomorrow Laughing

just hope some of those dutchies will upload some damn video at youtube
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:23 am

hahahahahah
damn.. I'm sleeping.. hahahaaha
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:32 am

hahaha lol!
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:37 am

I studied so much yesterday and today (morning).. so, studies are not good for our head.
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:38 am

haha, yeah, that's so damn true!
I always have been stressed because studies Suspect

now I'm happy!
Laughing
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:28 pm

I was going to get a flight over to the Netherlands this morning but couldnt get one I wanted to go Mad
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Short live performance this Sunday!!! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Short live performance this Sunday!!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:28 am

maybe we can watch some video tomorrow.. Rolling Eyes
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:19 am

I was searching today at youtube but didnt find nothing about show of today, but about another thing... I'll better post a new thread Razz Twisted Evil
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:50 pm

I had a look on Youtube last night but didnt find anything at all I hope something is uploaded soon Very Happy
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :
Short live performance this Sunday!!! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Short live performance this Sunday!!! Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:44 am

well, what I know now ( after checked out official forum)

Setlist
Energize me
My choice
Strong
Equally destructive

+ another songs I guess ( Alone and Lonely)

- Coming soon pics, it seems there was not anything filmed so we wont have videos at youtube it seems :/
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:44 pm

Even for the short setlist I wish I could have been there. It sucks there isnt any videos but pictures are good enough for me Very Happy
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:07 pm

Hummm.. Neutral (bored)
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Juli_Jansen Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:23 pm

videoooos... hehehehe
where is the videos??
Juli_Jansen
Juli_Jansen
Estranged
Estranged

Female
Number of posts : 3
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:21 am

there wont be any videos because it seems nobody filmed nothing ( they said in official forum) Sad
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:42 pm

I have found the pictures online from this performance last Sunday. Amazing pictures I wish I would have been there to see it. Pictures
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:24 pm

Yeah, nice pics. But I dont like her hair... really weird.
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:29 pm

I dont like it as well! Neutral
watching these pics, I prefer her long hair!
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 pm

I do prefer her long hair but in the end if she likes it then that is all that matters in all honesty. I actually had to look twice at one point I didnt think it was actually her haha Smile
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down