After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog)

4 posters

Go down

Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Empty Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog)

Post by Diane Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:44 pm

Hello everybody,

our After Forever forum and site (www.afterforever.com) will be offline for a little while.
The forum will be online again soon, about the site we'll keep you updated.
Thanks for your patience!

Greetings,
Sander

I wonder what they are doing to the website. I nearly had heart failure when I clicked on the website and it said the page had been removed I thought that was that AF was no more!! Razz
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Empty Re: Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog)

Post by Franneke Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:03 pm

hahaha

I also clicked today in the forum ( as always) and said something about a general fail, well, that forum always has problems so it was any new for me Razz

anyway... in part it's better for me Razz I can wait...
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Empty Re: Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog)

Post by The Key Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:44 pm

affraid
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:56 pm

That blows. I just joined! Sad
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Come
Come

Female
Number of posts : 279
Humor : I enjoy sarcasm very much :P
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.femmesfatalesfm.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:36 pm

UPDATE:
The forum and the newssection is online again, the rest of the site will not be used until I'll give any update about that.

Cheers!
Sander
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:57 pm

Yay although I dont post on the official forum so much I did miss it Razz

I bet the rest of the official website wont be back online until next year now then.
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Official Website and Forum (Sanders blog) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down