After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like when they come back?

+2
The Key
Franneke
6 posters

Go down

What would you like when they come back?

What would you like when they come back? Vote_lcap50%What would you like when they come back? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
What would you like when they come back? Vote_lcap38%What would you like when they come back? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
What would you like when they come back? Vote_lcap0%What would you like when they come back? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What would you like when they come back? Vote_lcap12%What would you like when they come back? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]
What would you like when they come back? Vote_lcap0%What would you like when they come back? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

What would you like when they come back? Empty What would you like when they come back?

Post by Franneke Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:46 pm

Mmm, I know it is a bit pointless to do this poll, and since the break seems so long( and certainly well-deserved), but ok, let's have some discussion around Razz

When finally the band come back again, what would you like they will do? A new album, a new tour *sigh* or a new DVD?

My vote of course it's for a new tour, I'm still waiting for the South American Tour they promised early later year Sad
And you?
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
What would you like when they come back? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What would you like when they come back? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you like when they come back? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you like when they come back? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

What would you like when they come back? Empty Re: What would you like when they come back?

Post by The Key Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 pm

NEW TOUR!!!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
What would you like when they come back? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What would you like when they come back? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What would you like when they come back? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What would you like when they come back? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

What would you like when they come back? Empty Re: What would you like when they come back?

Post by Franneke Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:06 am

and so will be!!!! Twisted Evil

cant wait for second half of 2009!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
What would you like when they come back? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What would you like when they come back? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:53 am

New tour and new album! But if they won't come to the U.K i'll just have the new album, they can tour some other time! Razz
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TearsOfNightfall Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:15 am

I'm hoping most for a new album! I'd still love to see them live, though - they need to come to Seattle...
TearsOfNightfall
TearsOfNightfall
Come
Come

Female
Number of posts : 434
Bless :
What would you like when they come back? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What would you like when they come back? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:31 pm

I want a new tour! I didnt pick a new album because if they were to record a new album I doubt it would be released for another couple of years anyway so a tour is the closest we will get for now Razz
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
What would you like when they come back? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What would you like when they come back? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:39 am

Diane wrote:I want a new tour! I didnt pick a new album because if they were to record a new album I doubt it would be released for another couple of years anyway so a tour is the closest we will get for now Razz

True! I think the same, a new album is something far right now since they all are working on their own stuff accross al this year! And I also just want a NEW TOUR!!!!! Next year will be so!!!! Twisted Evil
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:38 pm

I really hope they come back next year with a tour just so you can see them Fran because I know how excited you are about it Smile
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:49 am

I am also hoping for a new tour.
Sheila
Sheila
Estranged
Estranged

Female
Number of posts : 55
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Yeah! We want a new tour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
What would you like when they come back? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What would you like when they come back? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down