After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long have you been an AF fan?

+3
The Key
Diane
Franneke
7 posters

Go down

How long have you been an AF fan?

How long have you been an AF fan? Vote_lcap14%How long have you been an AF fan? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
How long have you been an AF fan? Vote_lcap29%How long have you been an AF fan? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
How long have you been an AF fan? Vote_lcap0%How long have you been an AF fan? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How long have you been an AF fan? Vote_lcap14%How long have you been an AF fan? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

How long have you been an AF fan? Empty How long have you been an AF fan?

Post by Franneke Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:59 am

Dont remember if I heard them at first on 2004, or early on 2005, anyway, I guess they are almost 4 years Razz , and you? Very Happy
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
How long have you been an AF fan? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100How long have you been an AF fan? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How long have you been an AF fan? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long have you been an AF fan? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

How long have you been an AF fan? Empty Re: How long have you been an AF fan?

Post by Diane Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:32 am

I have lost count of the years I have known them I think it is 3 years Razz
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
How long have you been an AF fan? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How long have you been an AF fan? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
How long have you been an AF fan? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How long have you been an AF fan? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:25 pm

5 years

In the middle of 2003
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
How long have you been an AF fan? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100How long have you been an AF fan? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by TearsOfNightfall Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:49 am

I first heard them a couple years ago and liked them, but I'd probably only consider myself having been a "fan" for about a year.
TearsOfNightfall
TearsOfNightfall
Come
Come

Female
Number of posts : 434
Bless :
How long have you been an AF fan? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How long have you been an AF fan? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by danyhimura Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:04 pm

Thank God I was able to buy when their second album went on sale
;=)

since 2001 listen.

Greetings!
danyhimura
danyhimura
Estranged
Estranged

Male
Number of posts : 6
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-11-06

http://www.myspace.com/danyafterforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:35 pm

About a year i think, i first heard them a few years ago when i was dumb and didn't like them Razz
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by harzza1 Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:55 am

Caz wrote:About a year i think, i first heard them a few years ago when i was dumb and didn't like them Razz
About 7 months myself now. I heard them like 1,5y ago and I was too dumb to understand them. It was very weird because in that time I was like "hmm, nothing special" and when I heard them second time this year I was like "what the hell? how it's possible that I've missed these guys.. just unreal"

harzza1
Estranged
Estranged

Male
Number of posts : 31
Humor : Yes (:D)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down