After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P

+2
The Key
Franneke
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Empty Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P

Post by Franneke Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:05 am

Well, I think he deserves a special thread too, since he's really the bandmember who most takes care about the fans and band stuff in general.
I admire him, because is such a humble people ( not many metal/rock stars are like him) and so friendly and attentive with the fans!

In part this huge worrying about all of those stuff made him get stressed and bring him all those last health problems, unfortunately Sad

Also like his nice grunts ( I think he's the best grunter in a female band Razz) and like guitarplayer he makes a good job too!

He's great! Very Happy
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Empty Re: Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P

Post by The Key Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:30 am

Franneke wrote:Well, I think he deserves a special thread too, since he's really the bandmember who most takes care about the fans and band stuff in general.
I admire him, because is such a humble people ( not many metal/rock stars are like him) and so friendly and attentive with the fans!

In part this huge worrying about all of those stuff made him get stressed and bring him all those last health problems, unfortunately Sad

Also like his nice grunts ( I think he's the best grunter in a female band Razz) and like guitarplayer he makes a good job too!

He's great! Very Happy

I TOTALLY agree!!

I like him a lot!!! He's nice, friendly... He's my favourite singer/grunter (Asis Nassari is good too, but Sander's the best!) and the best king guitarplayer in a metal band ( silent ).

I'd like to meet him. It's my dream!!!! Sleep
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Empty Re: Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P

Post by Franneke Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:37 am

hehehe, yay! Very Happy

we could make the "Sanderetes" team, hahaha Razz

well, actually I have a fanpage on myspace for him ( the minimal thing he deserves! Razz)

http://www.myspace.com/sander_fanpage

coming soon we'll have the Fansite ( it's still one year and nothing published yet Razz)

and YEP! also is my greatest dream meet him some day!!!
I love you
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:43 am

Hope both of you will get to meet him someday,

he is really cool and was awesome when I met him, and is also definitely my favorite "grunter" in a female-fronted band. Not to mention, Sander is one of the few people I can think of who is an expert on cartoons/'80s toys and extremely heavy music. Now THAT is cool. Very Happy
Sheila
Sheila
Estranged
Estranged

Female
Number of posts : 55
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:52 am

thanks Very Happy

haha, that's true, he's a cool 80's fan ( not only about cartoons, also the music, etc Razz) and a cool heaviest metal bands fan ( Pantera, Slayer, Annhilator,etc)
even he loves Opeth and Pink Floyd!!!
last chat we had with him we talked about many of those things Razz

haha, cannot skip to posting this pic that represents the real He-Man LOL Razz

Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P L_950f077a9951404927539b1dbd0b34e6
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:09 am

Franneke wrote:hehehe, yay! Very Happy

we could make the "Sanderetes" team, hahaha Razz
:

hahuahuhahauhauhau
Yeah, we could...huahuahuahuh... "The Sanderetes team" hahuahuahu!!
(I can't stop!!)ahahahha

Sheila, thanks! oh, you're luck girl! Crying or Very sad Like a Star @ heaven
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :
Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:09 am

Franneke wrote:

Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P L_950f077a9951404927539b1dbd0b34e6

I love that pic! Laughing Smile Very Happy pig
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheila Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:19 am

One thing will be certain when you meet Sander...

You will feel very, very short!

No matter how tall you are!! hahaha
Sheila
Sheila
Estranged
Estranged

Female
Number of posts : 55
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:20 am

LOL

hahaha, that's true!!! Razz

he's 1.98 m tall! ^^''
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:42 am

Franneke wrote:LOL

he's 1.98 m tall! ^^''

hahah
I'm 1.60! Embarassed
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:24 am

I do think he is the best grunter i've ever heard, FM band or any band Razz And he's very nice too, he asked me if i had a nice christmas and most band members once they've become big normally ignore us little people Sad
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:56 pm

The Key wrote:
Franneke wrote:LOL

he's 1.98 m tall! ^^''

hahah
I'm 1.60! Embarassed

Me too! Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Caz wrote:I do think he is the best grunter i've ever heard, FM band or any band Razz And he's very nice too, he asked me if i had a nice christmas and most band members once they've become big normally ignore us little people Sad

Yes, that's true!
he's truly nice guy! so humble!!! Very Happy and always taking care about us!!!
I'm really amazed!!!

He rules!!!! Very Happy I love you
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Sander is so sweet I have had the chance to meet him 5 times now and he is really nice always takes the time to talk. Standing next to him is not so fun makes me feel like an Oompa Lompa I am soooooo short and he makes it look worse Razz
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:49 am

today is Sander's birthday so... let's party! bounce tongue Razz

if you have myspace it would be nice to send him some birthday's greetings Wink
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:33 pm

I have already sent him a message/comment on myspace! Wink

I am going out after work tonight so I shall celebrate Sander's birthday with a nice alcoholic drink! Razz
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :
Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Sander Gommans Appreciation Thread :P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 pm

I was not online yesterday but I'll send him a message today. Razz
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen_Angel Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:19 pm

well, sander is my fav band member. he always answers to mails nad messages he cares about his fans. all the band members cares about their fans. i think he brings all the heavy stuff in band..... as a person he had a lot of problems with his health mainly but he continues being strong. that's what i admire in him.
Frozen_Angel
Frozen_Angel
Estranged
Estranged

Female
Number of posts : 16
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

http://www.tarjaturunengr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:58 am

hey guys,
this it's for Facebookers Razz

go to see and became a fan of Sander :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sander-Gommans/30854257975

Thanks Very Happy
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:41 am

Added Very Happy
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:26 am

thanks Diane!
but, unfortunately I had to delete that page because I made a mistake when I created it, not it's fixed Razz ( cause I wanted it for a 'musician page' and the first page wasnt it) Embarassed

This it's the correct link now Razz
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sander-Gommans/88161130446

Thank you for your support again Very Happy
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Joined the correct one Wink
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:57 pm

thanks! Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:56 pm

Great work on that page Fran Wink
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:40 pm

thanks Diane! Very Happy
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next