After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which cover would you like that AF make?

+4
Caz
Dark_Star
The Key
Franneke
8 posters

Go down

Which cover would you like that AF make? Empty Which cover would you like that AF make?

Post by Franneke Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:58 am

I'd like any The Gathering cover, especially Eléanor, or Leaves ( well, in fact Floor already singed Leaves for stay into the band Razz) and also would be cool another cover from some of those 80's band, or maybe a cover of the band No Doubt : "Dont's speak" Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Which cover would you like that AF make? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Which cover would you like that AF make? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Which cover would you like that AF make? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which cover would you like that AF make? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Which cover would you like that AF make? Empty Re: Which cover would you like that AF make?

Post by The Key Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:50 pm

Time by Angra or Love of my life by Queen.

Last edited by The Key on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Which cover would you like that AF make? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Which cover would you like that AF make? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Which cover would you like that AF make? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Which cover would you like that AF make? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Which cover would you like that AF make? Empty Re: Which cover would you like that AF make?

Post by Dark_Star Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:51 pm

I think definitely another 80's cover. I love their version of Alone and Who Wants to Live Forever.
Dark_Star
Dark_Star
Estranged
Estranged

Female
Number of posts : 87
Bless :

Curse :

http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:56 am

I like them as well!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Which cover would you like that AF make? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Which cover would you like that AF make? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Something by Alania Morrisette, but they do a metal version of it Laughing I think 'You Oughta Know' Would be good Twisted Evil
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:25 am

another from Maiden!
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
Which cover would you like that AF make? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Which cover would you like that AF make? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Monster Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:19 pm

Franneke wrote:I'd like any The Gathering cover, especially Eléanor, or Leaves ( well, in fact Floor already singed Leaves for stay into the band Razz) and also would be cool another cover from some of those 80's band, or maybe a cover of the band No Doubt : "Dont's speak" Razz
I absolutely agree with you! I also would like any OOMPH! cover...
Beautiful_Monster
Beautiful_Monster
Follow in the Cry
Follow in the Cry

Female
Number of posts : 591
Location : Russia, South-Western Siberia, Novosibirsk/Kemerovo
Humor : Black!
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://vkontakte.ru/id9346766?73623

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetDark Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:23 pm

I think I would like to hear Floor singing something from The Phantom Of The Opera Very Happy ..

SweetDark
Estranged
Estranged

Number of posts : 1
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:14 pm

SweetDark wrote:I think I would like to hear Floor singing something from The Phantom Of The Opera Very Happy ..

Yeah! That would be nice to hear! Very Happy

Hey, would you like you to introduce you to us here please? Smile ^^
https://afterforever.forummotion.com/introductions-f3/
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:30 am

We Will Rock You by Queen Very Happy
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Which cover would you like that AF make? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Which cover would you like that AF make? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by taytayroxbigtime Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:04 pm

I'm going crazy I think 'Time To Say Goodbye' by Sarah Brightman would be good, make it a metal and wahey you never know it could be a fantastic cover. Razz
taytayroxbigtime
taytayroxbigtime
Member of the Month

Female
Number of posts : 211
Humor : Strange/Logical
Bless :
Which cover would you like that AF make? Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100Which cover would you like that AF make? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.chaliceoffemmemetal.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down