After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P

+3
Diane
Caz
Franneke
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Empty Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P

Post by Franneke Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:49 am

So tell us here about the gigs you're planning to attend and gig reports Wink

I'm going this friday 11 to Within Temptation concert so I'm pretty excited!!! Very Happy I'll tell u how was that!!! Razz

Also I'm planning to go to Avantasia upcoming June especially to see Amanda Somerville ^^

And ,hopeful will come Nightwish at the end of this year so if it's happening, OF COURSE I'll go! Razz Twisted Evil
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Empty Re: Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P

Post by Caz Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:28 pm

Lucky you Razz

I've been to see Nightwish recently and i'm in the mood for more but i don't think any bands i like are coming near me for a while Sad
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Empty Re: Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P

Post by Diane Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:42 pm

I dont have any gigs planned this year Sad I was hoping to be seeing Epica in March but it was cancelled.
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:59 pm

Scorpions 31 august!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:13 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ready!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
last night I was on WT gig over here and was SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!! (L) bounce Twisted Evil
I was in ecstasys all the concert! Shocked

Sharon is a luminous goddess, an angel or a fairy of the woods, cant get enough of her beauty and enchantress!*__________* I love you
I was there, really close to the stage, in front of Ruud ( 2 mts from him) it was INCREDIBLE show, I was screaming and singing with madness: Ruuuuuuuud, Shaaaaaaaroo0onnnnnn, ahhhhhhhhhh !!! hahahaha xD
OMFG!!! and the crowd it was a madness too, freaking energetic, cant get enough of the energy of this show, AMAZING!!! Very Happy

The band did a wonderful show, amazing visual show too, with the videos at bottom while were playing the songs Very Happy AMAZING!!!!
I was almost dying all the time, without air, being soffocate and pushed all the time, I'm damn tired xDD OMG xDD

but all was awesome, WT is such an awesome live band, still I'm buzzing and singing
pity didnt get any damn pic together with them, but next time we'll see!!!! Twisted Evil

SETLIST

JILLIAN
THE HOWLING
HAND OF SORROW
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
STAND MY GROUND
FORGIVEN
THE CROSS
THE HEART OF EVERYTHING
FORSAKEN
OUR SOLEMN HOUR
MOTHER EARTH
THE PROMISE
ANGELS
THE TRUTH BENEATH THE ROSE

ENCORE:

SEE WHO I AM
MEMORIES
ICE QUEEN

some videos (l)

Memories
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNblMcL7N5Q
The heart of everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfrAb-kzuI&feature=related

Hand of sorrow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9lTmZJXf6s&feature=related
a blast crownd xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vIdDXPbE1s&feature=related
Ice queen starting ( in this song Ruud had a fall in the crownd xD, it was so freaking awesome, OMG! I'll post after some video of that, haha Razz)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQQUEhD3-Vg

some pics, first a decent pics, and after the pics( bad quality =/)
that a friend took , i was still more close on stage, OMG!!

Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Within
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P DSC00368-1
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P DSC00367-1
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:39 am

WOW!!! Shocked

Looks like you had an awesome night! Lucky you! That's a fantastic pic of Sharon, that first one! Vids are awesome too Twisted Evil

I want to see them live now Sad
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:21 pm

Sounds like you had an amazing time! I love WT concerts I am always on a high for at least a month after they are so entertaining and really sweet people as well.
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:36 pm

hahaha, thanks so much! Very Happy

indeed I had a WONDERFUL time Very Happy I'm still buzzing and remmebering this concert all the day Very Happy

while here goes a vid with Ruud falling in the crowd, it was a madness and I was there screaming like a mad xD Razz Twisted Evil

Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleFusions Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:28 pm

Well...Ruud never did that at any of the gigs I've been to...lol...looks like you had an awesome time though. I'm going to be seeing Within Temptation again this year when they play Download Festival. I hope they announce some more great femme metal bands to play there soon as well.

I'm already stoked about WT, Seether, HIM, Jonathan Davis, Kiss, Apocalyptica, Motorhead & Chris Cornell playing there...am hoping to get my ticket sometime this month.

I saw Nightwish at the beginning of this month which was an awesome concert.

The only other gig I'm going to so far apart from Download is to see Bjork at Sheffield City Hall on May 4th...can't wait!
PurpleFusions
PurpleFusions
Estranged
Estranged

Male
Number of posts : 98
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Monster Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:38 pm

The Key wrote:Scorpions 31 august!
Really?!! That's cool!!! I was on their concert last week (17 April)... And I can say only one thing: they are still awesome!!! OLD ROCKERS RULE!!!
Beautiful_Monster
Beautiful_Monster
Follow in the Cry
Follow in the Cry

Female
Number of posts : 591
Location : Russia, South-Western Siberia, Novosibirsk/Kemerovo
Humor : Black!
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://vkontakte.ru/id9346766?73623

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Yeah! I love them! I'd LOVE to go! I need to go! I want to go... Oh, God! help me! I need to go because I'm crazy!!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sun May 04, 2008 3:01 am

updating Razz

November 23- Nightwish! Very Happy I love you cheers flower
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Sun May 04, 2008 4:47 pm

Wow you lucky thing I still havent seen Nightwith with Anette yet and I really want to.
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sun May 04, 2008 7:14 pm

yeah, I know I am Razz ^^

cant wait for november!!!! I already won a Vip ticket so probably could meet the band, damn I cant believe I'm sooo damn happy Very Happy I love you bounce cheers affraid Very Happy flower queen geek
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue May 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Blaze Baley
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Monster Sun May 25, 2008 6:45 am

Uriah Heep (12 June)
Beautiful_Monster
Beautiful_Monster
Follow in the Cry
Follow in the Cry

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:18 am

updating...

September 3: Tarja
October 28: Symphony X
November 23: Nightwish

the two first to confirm Razz
and well, if its all ok, then Haggard in december Very Happy
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:16 am

08/30/08 Tarja Turunen

and Haggard and Trail of Tears
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Monster Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:16 pm

October 13: Glenn Hughes
October 25: Deep Purple

I hope there will be no problems...
Beautiful_Monster
Beautiful_Monster
Follow in the Cry
Follow in the Cry

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:30 pm

uhmm... my gig plans may change I guess Rolling Eyes

September 16-Epica
still dunno if I'll go to Tarja's concert... september 3...

November 5-Carcass+ Paradise Lost ( maybe)
November 23 Nightwish ( hopeful Rolling Eyes )

still waiting for Haggard dates and maybe... Opeth?
Surprised
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowlight166 Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 pm

I am going to see Emilie Autumn on October 2nd Very Happy
shadowlight166
shadowlight166
Withering Time
Withering Time

Number of posts : 868
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:57 am

Epica..... September 16
tongue
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:42 pm

I'm going to Paralalamas do Sucesso concert tonight. It's a brazilian pop rock band. One of my favs.
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:12 pm

cool Thais, hope you enjoy it!

My gig's agenda only has Nightwish on november 23 th Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Monster Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Tiamat, 15th November...
Beautiful_Monster
Beautiful_Monster
Follow in the Cry
Follow in the Cry

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next