After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P

+3
Diane
Caz
Franneke
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Empty Re: Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P

Post by Franneke Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Beautiful_Monster wrote:Tiamat, 15th November...

OMG Shocked
You are SO lucky Very Happy Please tell us everything about here! Razz

I wish I could see them someday!
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Empty Re: Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P

Post by The Key Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:13 am

Finally I'll see IRON MAIDEN, just the best band in the world playing in my city!
Brasilia is the worst place to live when you're a headbanger but now.. now... now..
Oh, God, my dreams can be true! can be real! how many times I posted on forums saying the band I'd most like to see were Iron Maiden? many times! the day is coming!

20 March: http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?categoryid=8&p2_articleid=1025

(I don't know if my post made sense, I'm very happy to think about what I'm writing)
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:57 pm

That's cool Thais, I'm happy for you! Very Happy

They will come here on march 22th but I'm not sure if I'll attend Razz
Opeth is coming soonish to that date too tongue
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Oh, but if I were you I'd choose Iron Maiden. Some friends of mine are saying that this tour can be their last one. Everybody is thinking the same! you can see Opeth many other times they're still younger! hehe

19th December Revolution Renaissance (the new Timmo Tolki band, ex-Stratovarius) will play here. I'm waiting to see the price, because I don't know them, so I don't if they deserve the expensive tickets.
In January Blaze Baley will play here too. But the same as RR. I need to think. I'll download some songs of them to check their sound.
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Gigs you'll be attending and gig reports ;P - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:15 am

haha, probably Razz
I'll think it...
:B
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:01 pm

yesterday I went to see the band of a friend (FINALLY! Razz), it was pretty nice, they are cool live and my friend sings really good! Twisted Evil

You should check them out!
www.myspace.com/bandaeterna
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2