After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite song from Prison of Desire?

+5
TearsOfNightfall
Diane
Sins Of Idealism
The Key
Franneke
9 posters

Go down

Favourite song from Prison of Desire?

Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_lcap0%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_lcap0%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_lcap11%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_lcap22%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_lcap11%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_lcap22%Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 9

Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Empty Favourite song from Prison of Desire?

Post by Franneke Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Yield to Temptation tongue but I also enjoy Follow in the Cry, Ephemeral , Leaden Legacy and Semblance of Confusion
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Empty Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?

Post by The Key Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:03 am

Follow in the cry!!! and Tortuous Threnody.
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Empty Re: Favourite song from Prison of Desire?

Post by Sins Of Idealism Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:17 pm

Follow In The Cry
Sins Of Idealism
Sins Of Idealism
Come
Come

Female
Number of posts : 272
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:16 pm

I don't know what it is about Tortuous Threnody but I am really really in love with that song lately. I never used to like it all that much but lately I cannot stop listening to it Razz
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by TearsOfNightfall Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:50 am

Semblance Of Confusion, with Leaden Legacy as the runner-up. I also really like Beyond Me and Follow In The Cry though.
TearsOfNightfall
TearsOfNightfall
Come
Come

Female
Number of posts : 434
Bless :
Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Favourite song from Prison of Desire? Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Monster Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Hmmm... It's too hard for me to choose between Silence From Afar and Inimical Chimera... Crying or Very sad But OK, right now my vote goes to Inimical Chimera... Although Silence From Afar was my first love in AF music... Embarassed
Beautiful_Monster
Beautiful_Monster
Follow in the Cry
Follow in the Cry

Female
Number of posts : 591
Location : Russia, South-Western Siberia, Novosibirsk/Kemerovo
Humor : Black!
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://vkontakte.ru/id9346766?73623

Back to top Go down

Post by Metalitia Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:34 pm

My favourite AF song overall used to be Follow In The Cry.

I am really keen on Beyond Me atm though
Metalitia
Metalitia
Estranged
Estranged

Male
Number of posts : 23
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:41 am

Beyond Me!
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Come
Come

Female
Number of posts : 279
Humor : I enjoy sarcasm very much :P
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.femmesfatalesfm.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harzza1 Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Yield to temptation, beyond me is good 2nd!

harzza1
Estranged
Estranged

Male
Number of posts : 31
Humor : Yes (:D)
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down