After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update "Beyond Them"

3 posters

Go down

Update "Beyond Them" Empty Update "Beyond Them"

Post by Franneke Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:23 pm

from last "Beyond Them" newsletter

"Hello everyone!

Due to After Forever's break, it has been very quiet around the band. It has also been rather quiet from the Beyond Them team's side. This due to the fact that there simply wasn’t much to tell.

However, now that 2008 is three quarters of the way though, we finally have a few things to mention.

Book

Lately, we have been working hard on creating a reference on your favourite band. Amongst other things, Marta has already had an extensive chat with Sander and Floor about After Forever. Soon the other band members will also be put through their paces.

We would like to create a beautiful book covering the period from the beginning of After Forever, up until the most recent album 'After Forever'. Bearing in mind that this is going to take a lot of time and hard work, we are all motivated to make this something very special!

We are curious as to what your expectations are of the book. Do you have any certain wishes regarding items that should be placed? Let us know! Amongst the entries, we have t-shirts to give away (thanks to Nuclear Blast)!

Meeting

Furthermore, we have some other interesting news. Michael has been working hard on organising the next meeting! All the band members FLOOR, SANDER, LUUK, BAS, ANDRE and JOOST will be there!

The meeting will be taking place on Sunday the 9th of November.

Location: PITCH BLACK, Rock & Metal, Hochstrasse 89, 41372 Niederkrüchten (Germany).
Start: 13:00h Roermond Station (NL) or 13:30h on location

The Pitch Black café is closeby Roermond. Considering many of us will be coming by train, we think that it would be a good idea to gather at Roermond Station, so that everybody that has a seat (or more) left in the car can carpool.

All fanclub members are welcome, along with 1 guest.

More information will follow as soon as possible, including the invitation to sign up for the meeting.

One thing we can already tell you is that we have a scoop, and that Cell 29 will be giving a mini performance.

Contribution

As you may have noticed, no fanzines have come out over this past year. This has to do with the fact that we simply didn’t have enough interesting items. Your contribution money remains valid for 4 fanzines. If your membership has almost expired, you will be informed timely.

For the fans that would like to see After Forever on stage again, this is your chance: On the 15th of November, the band will be performing at Games in Concert. They won’t be playing After Forever songs, but it’s still bound to be awesome! More information can be found at www.afterforever.com and www.gamesinconcert.nl.

See you soon,
Beyond Them"
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Update "Beyond Them" Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Update "Beyond Them" Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Update "Beyond Them" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Update "Beyond Them" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Update "Beyond Them" Empty Re: Update "Beyond Them"

Post by Diane Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:55 am

I have completely forgot my username for the Beyond Me website I have tried logging in so many times and it has failed!

Is anyone going to the meet on the 9th November?
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Update "Beyond Them" Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Update "Beyond Them" Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Update "Beyond Them" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Update "Beyond Them" Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:36 pm

I'm not a member.. and I cannot go to there to meet them. Crying or Very sad
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Update "Beyond Them" Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Update "Beyond Them" Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:44 am

so well, today ( yesterday) was the fanclub meet, let's wait some pics and comments about Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
Update "Beyond Them" Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Update "Beyond Them" Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:27 pm

Sad
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Update "Beyond Them" Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Update "Beyond Them" Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:13 pm

yes it's sad Razz Sad If I would live somewhere in Europe I would pay a membership for the fanclub! But here is just so far away Sad

well, what I checked out and understood from the comments, it's that the meet was cool, it seems Joost not attended, and all guys played their own projects: Floor project sounds good for some peopl, Sander's project too ( it's cooler than that opinion I can tell you!!!!), Cell29 was a party band Razz and Rock Justice also was played but didnt undestand so far...

well, let's wait some pics now... Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 pm

I am a member of the fanclub but I have forgotten what my password is Razz

I wonder Joost did not attend....
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Update "Beyond Them" Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Update "Beyond Them" Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:25 pm

you are lucky Diane! Razz

I'm waiting for more info about! Maybe videos? At WT fanclubday were recorded some videos, why AF not?
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down