After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A song voting game ( yes, another one :P)

4 posters

Go down

A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Empty A song voting game ( yes, another one :P)

Post by Franneke Tue May 27, 2008 7:47 am

From official AF Forum Razz

I've put 5 of my favourite After Forever songs below, they all have 1 vote. When you post, copy the list, remove 1 of my votes and then add a vote of your own. When you remove a song, please do put a new one in. We'll see a bit of which songs are favourite !

1.-Yield to Temptation (1)
2.-Estranged (1)
3.-Beautiful Emptiness (1)
4.-Attendance(1)
5.-Dreamflight(1)
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Empty Re: A song voting game ( yes, another one :P)

Post by Beautiful_Monster Tue May 27, 2008 11:12 am

2.-MPOA #1(1)
4.-Attendance(1)
5.-Dreamflight(1)
Beautiful_Monster
Beautiful_Monster
Follow in the Cry
Follow in the Cry

Female
Number of posts : 591
Location : Russia, South-Western Siberia, Novosibirsk/Kemerovo
Humor : Black!
Bless :
A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://vkontakte.ru/id9346766?73623

Back to top Go down

A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Empty Re: A song voting game ( yes, another one :P)

Post by The Key Tue May 27, 2008 7:01 pm

2.-MPOA #1(1)
4.-Follow in the Cry (1)
5.-Dreamflight(1)
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Tue May 27, 2008 7:33 pm

1.-Yield to Temptation (3)
2.-MPOA #1(2)
3.-Beautiful Emptiness (3)
4.-Follow in the Cry (1)
5.-Dreamflight(3)
6.-De-Energized (1)
7.-Estranged (1)
8.-Forever (1)
9.-Living Shields (1)
10.-Betweeen love and Fire (1)

voted for De-energized, Estranged,Forever,Living Shields and Between love and fire

ppl, remember when you vote for a song, you must to add 1 point to the count, so the list above it's the right one I guess Razz Very Happy
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue May 27, 2008 7:38 pm

Oh, God. I dont understand anything..
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :
A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Tue May 27, 2008 7:40 pm

the idea of the game is to see which song will get more votes and then is the most popular or favourite between us Very Happy
that's because you have to add 1 point to every song you vote, or if you remove one song from the list and add a new one, the count for that song begins with 1 point... is just that Wink
you can add more songs if you want, as I did currently in my last post =)

any doubt just ask me again Very Happy
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue May 27, 2008 8:17 pm

how many songs I can add?
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Tue May 27, 2008 8:22 pm

5 is the limit =)
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue May 27, 2008 8:24 pm

for each person? Suspect
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Tue May 27, 2008 8:30 pm

yep

at least was so in official forum Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by TearsOfNightfall Wed May 28, 2008 9:21 pm

Okay, so do I have this right? I vote against one song, and if it only has one point, remove it, and then either vote in favor of another song (add a point), or add a new song with one point if I ended up removing one with my last vote?

1.-Yield to Temptation (3)
2.-MPOA #1(2)
3.-Beautiful Emptiness (4)
4.-Only Everything (1)
5.-Dreamflight (4)
6.-De-Energized (2)
7.-Estranged (1)
8.-Forever (1)
9.-Living Shields (1)
10.-Betweeen love and Fire (1)

I removed Follow In The Cry with my vote, and added Only Everything in with one point, is that right? Suspect

EDIT: Oh, okay I think I get it now. I'll add a point for three more songs.

Last edited by TearsOfNightfall on Thu May 29, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
TearsOfNightfall
TearsOfNightfall
Come
Come

Female
Number of posts : 434
Bless :
A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100A song voting game ( yes, another one :P) Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed May 28, 2008 9:29 pm

well, the idea of the game ( as far as I understood from official form) is voting always for 5 songs Razz
so you have to vote for other 3 songs more, what you already did it's ok, now you need to edit, and vote for the resting 3 songs Razz and dont forget the points Razz
^^
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful_Monster Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:55 am

1.-Yield to Temptation (2)
2.-MPOA #1(2)
3.-Beautiful Emptiness (5)
4.-Only Everything (2)
5.-Dreamflight (4)
6.-De-Energized (3)
7.-Estranged (1)
8.-Forever (2)
9.-Living Shields (1)
10.-Betweeen love and Fire (2)

Is everything right?
Beautiful_Monster
Beautiful_Monster
Follow in the Cry
Follow in the Cry

Female
Number of posts : 591
Location : Russia, South-Western Siberia, Novosibirsk/Kemerovo
Humor : Black!
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://vkontakte.ru/id9346766?73623

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down