After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you're obsessed with AF when...

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You know you're obsessed with AF when... Empty You know you're obsessed with AF when...

Post by Franneke Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:19 am

you create fansites about AF, even your myspace was created because AF Razz ( my case, I created it because of Floor, wanted to have contact with her Razz)
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
You know you're obsessed with AF when... Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100You know you're obsessed with AF when... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You know you're obsessed with AF when... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You know you're obsessed with AF when... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

You know you're obsessed with AF when... Empty Re: You know you're obsessed with AF when...

Post by The Key Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:23 am

When I fight with people who doesnt like them

I created my myspace to talk to them as well Razz
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
You know you're obsessed with AF when... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100You know you're obsessed with AF when... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
You know you're obsessed with AF when... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You know you're obsessed with AF when... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

You know you're obsessed with AF when... Empty Re: You know you're obsessed with AF when...

Post by Franneke Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:26 am

hahahahaha, yeah! Twisted Evil Razz

when you dont go to other concerts just waiting for AF concert Sad ( my case, last year didnt want to go to The gathering, Evanescence,Therion and many other concerts, just because there was a possibility of a South american tour over here in november, and I wanted to reserve of all my money and energy for AF, but never was it , I cried so much Sad Sad Sad)
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
You know you're obsessed with AF when... Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100You know you're obsessed with AF when... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:29 am

When you forgot your (damn) camera when you're going to an AF concert because you're really excited and anxious!!!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :
You know you're obsessed with AF when... Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100You know you're obsessed with AF when... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:31 am

when you're listening to AF's music at highest volume that even your neighborn calls the police Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:32 am

when you cry listen to their songs
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:39 am

when you create a forum about AF and let's to reunite the AF fans of your country over there Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:15 am

When you can't stop plaing their damn songs all the time Razz
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:13 pm

When everybody knows you love them
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:27 pm

when you make drawings about AF Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:33 pm

When your mother knows the bandmember's names!!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:54 pm

hahaha Razz

when you are registered in official AF Forum and you have more of 1000 posts Razz Laughing
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:56 pm

hahahah

When you have more than 1000 posts in another AF foruns!!! lol!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:35 pm

ahahaha, that's true as well! Razz Laughing

when you search for thousands and millions of interviews and reviews about AF in the web, just for an AF Contest! Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:41 pm

When you attend more than one gig a week without any sleep and then even if its not enough you travel to a different country to see them Razz

When you have dreams about AF
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
You know you're obsessed with AF when... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100You know you're obsessed with AF when... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:36 am

the first one is sad for us, Diane

but the second is really true!!!

When your boyfriend is looking for you with rage in an AF concert because you're crying the AF members' names!!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:44 am

hahaha, well if I'd have enough money I'd do that of course! Anyway I'm thinking in that, as I'm actually earning my own money its not so impossible now Cool

when even your parents like AF's music Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:58 pm

When you've managed to make your partner a fan too! cheers
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:10 pm

When your work colleagues even know the band name and members names Razz
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :
You know you're obsessed with AF when... Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100You know you're obsessed with AF when... Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:37 pm

when you meet friends and they ask: Hey, news about AF?
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:22 am

when you got to meet many of your actual friends because AF Razz
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:09 am

When you constanly have lots of their songs stuck in you head Laughing
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:43 am

when you create this thread Laughing
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:12 am

When people you know say "I want you to take me to an AF concert to see what all the fuss is about" Razz
Diane
Diane

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:50 pm

When you know all their songs
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum