After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW?

+5
Beautiful_Monster
Franneke
TearsOfNightfall
The Key
Ktsunami
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW?

Post by Franneke Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:16 am

Ktsunami wrote:
Sister Busted by Brother
This girl goes to meet some guy she on MySpace and comes home late and gets chewed out by her mother. The most amusing part of this clip is how her brother is going on in the background. His comments cracked me up.

Shocked
just checked out that vid, I'm kinda of pissed off, but still cant understand very well all the stuff Rolling Eyes affraid confused
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-19

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW?

Post by The Key Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:11 am

!!!!
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:14 am

Franneke wrote:
Ktsunami wrote:
What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Ssister-busted-by-brotherSister Busted by Brother
This girl goes to meet some guy she on MySpace and comes home late and gets chewed out by her mother. The most amusing part of this clip is how her brother is going on in the background. His comments cracked me up.

Shocked
just checked out that vid, I'm kinda of pissed off, but still cant understand very well all the stuff Rolling Eyes affraid confused

Explantion; 18 year old lives with family. Goes out to meet a myspaz friend. She gets home late and her mom laids into her, like she's not an adult. Her brother keeps saying "you could have been raped in the ass" trying to be funny. Then the girl cries for some reason that I missed....hrrmmmm
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Come
Come

Female
Number of posts : 279
Humor : I enjoy sarcasm very much :P
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://www.femmesfatalesfm.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Forlorn Hope
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :
What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:56 am

Ktsunami wrote:
Franneke wrote:
Ktsunami wrote:
What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Ssister-busted-by-brotherSister Busted by Brother

Shocked

Explantion; 18 year old lives with family. Goes out to meet a myspaz friend. She gets home late and her mom laids into her, like she's not an adult. Her brother keeps saying "you could have been raped in the ass" trying to be funny. Then the girl cries for some reason that I missed....hrrmmmm

ahh, ok, thanks for the explanation Razz
indeed myspace has many risks ...
and that guy ( her brother) was really bad with her IMO Rolling Eyes Laughing
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :
What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:49 am

Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Amon Amarth - The Pursuit Of Vikings (Summer Breeze Fest.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fROA3VgVNTI
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:23 pm

Machtkampf
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Come
Come

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:14 pm

1. After Forever - After Forever
2. Epica - The Divine Conspiracy
3. Evanescence - Fallen (Eliminated in round fifteen)
4. Nightwish - Century Child
5. Tristania - Beyond The Veil
6. Within Temptation - Mother Earth
7. Elis - Griefshire (Eliminated in round twenty three)
8. Sirenia - At Sixes And Sevens (Eliminated in round twenty)
9. Theatre of Tragedy - Velvet Darkness They Fear (Eliminated in round 14)
10. Lacuna Coil - Comalies (Eliminated in round eighteen)
11. The Gathering - Mandylion (Eliminated in round twenty-one)
12. Leaves' Eyes - Vinland Saga (Eliminated in round seven)
13. Xandria - India (Eliminated in round eight)
14. Draconian - Turning Season Within (Eliminated in round seventeen)
15. Delain - Lucidity (Eliminated in round nineteen)
16. Lunatica - Fables and Dreams (Eliminated in round two)
17. Visions of Atlantis - Cast Away (Eliminated in round eleven)
18. Echoes of Eternity - The Forgotten Goddess (Eliminated in round four)
19. Nemesea - Mana (Eliminated in round sixteen)
20. In This Moment - Beautiful Tragedy(Eliminated in round 1)
21. Tarja Turunen - My Winter Storm (Eliminated in round twenty-two)
22. Amaran - Pristine in Bondage (Eliminated in round ten)
23. Bloodflowerz - Diobolic Angel (Eliminated in round three)
24. Autumn - My New Time (Eliminated in round thirteen)
25. Edenbridge - Shine (Eliminated in round six)
26. Midnattsol - Where Twilight Dwells (Eliminated in round twelve)
27. Arch Enemy - Dooms Day Machine (Eliminated in round five)
28. Flowing Tears - Jade (Eliminated in round nine)

[color=blue]
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:58 pm

The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:54 am

What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 300-ENT855

What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 300-ENT232

What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Animais_circos_preview
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:46 am

Prison of Desire (14) HEAL
Decipher (16)
Monolith of Doubt-single (11)
Emphasis/Who wants to live forever-single (7 )
Exordium (17)
My Choice/The evil that men do-Single (3 )
Invisible Circles (17)
Digital Deceit-Single (11)
Remagine (13)
Being Everyone-Single (7 )
Mea Culpa-compilation (11)
Two sides/Boundaries are open-Single (10)
After Forever (9 ) HURT
Energize Me-single (11)
Equally Destructive DVD-Single (9)
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Come
Come

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:00 am

Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:03 pm

The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 pm

Prison of Desire (17) HEAL
Decipher (17)
Exordium (17)
Invisible Circles (19)
Digital Deceit-Single (12)
Remagine (14)
Being Everyone-Single (5 )
Mea Culpa-compilation (12)
After Forever (12 ) HURT
Energize Me-single (11)
Equally Destructive DVD-Single (9)
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:57 pm

The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktsunami Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 pm

What's in your ctrl + v RIGHT NOW? - Page 2 Scarletangel2

Tracks:

I Wanna Love Ya
Burn
Out of the Void
Harmonic Concordance
Open Door
Fear of Squirrels
Chasing the Wind
Shut Up You're Stupid
The Northmen
Eyes of Thieves
Axed By The Angel

Myspace

Okay my review....

A breath of fresh air. Jackie has a great voice, but it's not the same trendy operatic/classical/sweet voice that's become the typical expectation for femme metal. Very true metal, her vox could easily be compared to the likes of Rob Halford and Doro. Michelle (guitarist) really tears it up on this album, I was very happy with the guitar and bass sound. And Kim on drums was great as well.

I highly recommend this one to all of you.
Ktsunami
Ktsunami
Come
Come

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Caz Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:00 pm

Michael Richard Gould
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:23 pm

Prison of Desire (15)HURT
Decipher (17)
Exordium (1
Invisible Circles (20)
Digital Deceit-Single (12)
Remagine (14)
Being Everyone-Single (5 )HEAL
Mea Culpa-compilation (13)
After Forever (12 )
Energize Me-single (11)
Equally Destructive DVD-Single (8 )
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:05 am

Taste The Day
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:05 pm

Underwater Dream
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Franneke Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:59 am

1. Anything For You
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by The Key Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:43 am

The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Bless :

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum