After Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Circles Discussion Thread

5 posters

Go down

Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Empty Invisible Circles Discussion Thread

Post by Caz Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:05 pm

I just bought this album and i'm pretty damn impressed. I was put off with everyone going on about the awful narratives but there isn't that many and you can always skip them Razz And it's definitely worth putting up with because all the songs are truly wonderful Twisted Evil This is now my second favourite AF album.

What's your opinion on this album? And what do you think about the narratives?
Caz
Caz
THE BOSS
THE BOSS

Female
Number of posts : 803
Humor : Lots
Bless :
Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :
Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.femmemetalwebzine.com/

Back to top Go down

Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Empty Re: Invisible Circles Discussion Thread

Post by The Key Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:33 pm

I like everything in this album.
The Key
The Key
The Ultimate AF Fan
The Ultimate AF Fan

Female
Number of posts : 4769
Humor : I hate sarcasm!!
Bless :
Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Empty Re: Invisible Circles Discussion Thread

Post by Franneke Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:09 am

I LOVE this album, in fact its my favourite AF album Razz

everything in this album is awesome, the concept, the risked of the new sound and elements in it, lyricwise, etc, etc

also Floor show us here lots of versatile voice

and I love there is so many grunts in it! Twisted Evil
Franneke
Franneke
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 5070
Humor : I also hate sarcasm!!!!!!!!!
Bless :
Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

http://www.myspace.com/franciska_af

Back to top Go down

Post by Diane Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:21 am

This was the first album of AF I ever listened to. The first time I listened to it I wasnt impressed (as I have stated before) but now I actually really like the album and it is one of my favourites now. There is a bit of everything in the album. My favourite song has to be Sins of Idealism.
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 882
Humor : I have lots of that.
Bless :
Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Invisible Circles Discussion Thread Right_bar_bleue

Curse :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Star Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:48 pm

I absolutely love Invisible Circles. Floor has so much passion in her voice on that one. I don't see why people let the 2 small talking parts ruin it for them. I don't mind them at all. I thought it was a cool concept.
Dark_Star
Dark_Star
Estranged
Estranged

Female
Number of posts : 87
Bless :

Curse :

http://www.myspace.com/priscillapotts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down